No better place for Punish Fight Gear & Natural Nutrition to be located than on the Gold Coast, AustraliaThere is no better place to be located for Punish Fight Gear & Natural Nutrition then the amazing Gold Coast, Australia. With world class beaches, amazing hinterland and friendly people it is an exciting time to be on the Gold Coast.
With the 2018 Commonwealth games to be held here the coast will be playing host to the worlds best athletes. Already, many top athletes have their training camps set on the coast as it really is fantastic for year round training.
Picture Location: Burleigh Hill.
If your on the Gold Coast call in and say hello and check out our range of Fight Gear, Natural Nutrition & Apparel at 2/31 Hillcrest Parade, Miami 4220 or visit us at www.punish.com.au
Big shoutout to Punish staff member Brad on his 3rd place in the Elite Sprint wave at the recent Spartan Race held in Numinbah Valley on the Gold Coast.
During the weekend of the 11th of Feb 2017 many parts of eastern Australia was in the middle of a summer heat wave. With tempertures reaching 40 degrees in the valley hydration was always going to be a big issue. "Staying hydrated & loading up a couple days prior and the day of the event on the Punish BCAA STACK was essential in this heat" said Brad.
Check out the highlights of the Gold Coast Spartan below.
Punish Athlete Nathan is stocked up 11 weeks out from his first comp of the year!
Below are a few hints and tips from our valued customers on ways they keep on top of their daily diet.
- Find a diet that works in well with your lifestyle. Every person is different, find what works for you and be prepared to tweak it to suit.
- The 5 P's. Prior Preperation Prevents Poor Performance. This includes planning out your meals, shopping list and preparing your meals for the upcoming week.
- Everything in moderation. Don't burn yourself out by sticking to a strict diet 24/7. If you have been great with your diet all week, reward yourself with a treat. But remember "moderation"
-Drink plenty of water daily. Keep your body hydrated and you will see the rewards. 3-4 litres daily is recommended.
- Routine, routine. routine. Sticking to a routine keeps you accountable and honest. Once in a routine, daily diet task's become second nature.
Train hard Train Punish!
Punish Greens Superfood - A great way to boost your daily intake of fruit & vegetables that is easy to drink!
Punish Pure Greens is a nutrient and enzyme-rich, complete "Superfood" which contains nutrients essential to deliver optimal health, energy and vigour to the the body balancing and alkalising your diet naturally.
- Take Punish Pure Greens as a healthy supplement to maintain optimal health.
- Help balance and alkalise your diet naturally with Punish Natural Nutrition Greens
- Increase Energy Naturally.
- Cleanse your body and improve digestive health.
- A great way to boost your daily intake of fruits & vegetables
- Punish Greens are made with only the best Pure, Natural & Organic Ingredients, Natural Flavours, Natural Sweeteners. (No Artificial Nasties).
- Contains SUPERFOOD ingredients gathered from 18 fruits and vegetables.
- Includes Certified Organic Fruit and Vegetable ingredients
- One (10g) serve is equivalent to 5 serves of fruit and vegetables # (Oracle value equivalent)
- Vegan friendly, gluten free, dairy free
- No Junk or Cheap Fillers!