Punish Signature Series boxing gloves are our highest quality boxing gloves.
Our Punish 18oz and 20oz are especially for the Punish Heavy Hitters BMF's.
The name Punish is world renowned & the punish signature series is worn by Punish professional Athletes world wide.
Hand crafted in Thailand, designed in Australia by fighters for fighters.
Built for comfort providing that already worn in feel.
- Hand Crafted in Thailand using the highest quality punish soft durable cow hide leather
- Multi layered high density curved soft foam to prevent finger soreness and cramping inside glove.
- Traditional styled glove using precision angled cut over knuckles allowing for correct punching technique. Uniquely placed curved thumb design preventing thumb rubbing and soreness and allowing easy entry.
- Correctly sized wider hand compartment allows space for fight tape or Hand wraps to be worn inside glove without the tight squeeze accustomed to other brands which cause hand soreness and fatigue.
- Added ventilation holes
- Featuring inside the glove is a smooth Water repellent inner lining helping your glove to dry quickly after use and assist in the prevention of odour and fungal problems. Specially designed inside finger tip padding to provide extra comfort and grip assisting maximum fist closure. Secure hook & loop wrist closure assisting with wrist support.
Designed for professional & Amateur use.
Extra Colour Option:
Custom colour option is available on request. Please contact us via our contact page for further details.
Sizes: 10oz, 16oz, 18oz, Hook & loop closure
20oz - The 20oz size is a lace/ Hook & loop closure combination for extra wrist support. (See Photo)
Punish Recommendation – 16oz glove for sparring – 10oz Glove for Professional Bag and pad workouts.
BMF's, Heavy hitters & Knockout specialists use 18oz - 20oz for sparring
Fighters should wrap their hands professionally before using Punish Signature Series Boxing Gloves. Find punish hand wraps in the fight gear category on our website.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.